Origin Engines 3.6L
The Origin Engine 3.6L is engineered for greater power density and durability in a compact, well-designed package.
A perfect, small-footprint powerhouse for forestry, mobile equipment, power generation and other applications. A revolutionary design encompassing the latest technology in engine material and design:
- High-performance, cross-flow cylinder head
- Optimized water jacket design to maximize heat dissipation
- Piston cooling jets
- Heavy-duty block bulkhead and fastener placement
- Crankshaft design maximizes main journal size and rod journal overlap
- Coil near plug ignition system
- Available in a variety of configurations – natural gas, propane, or gasoline fueled; naturally aspirated or turbocharged and EPA certified and non-certified packages
These features not only increase the power density of this engine for stand-by applications, they dramatically improve the performance and reliability for continuous duty needs.